Feb 23, 2010

Ouch my legs…

So as part of my new year, new me attitude I joined a gym. My friend Amanda who is in AMAZING shape is going with me on Tuesday and Thursday mornings for a class. The class is Body Pump, and after my first class I think it should be called Body Torture!!! Oh my aching legs you wouldn’t believe how many squats we had to do. Now before you think I’m a wimp, even Amanda was sweating in the end.

But OMG it was amazing, I ache but feel so much better. I made it through class and am so excited to get back to class next week. Thanks Amanda for calling me forcing me to go to class with you. It was so worth it.

I am hoping that by putting this out there I will be forced to keep working out to get back to my pre-baby body. So feel free to keep me on track, and don’t let me slip!! I need the support of others to pull through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.