Feb 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentines Day

I hope your Valentine’s Day was as enjoyable as mine. The first present I received is that I was able to sleep in until 7:30! Can you believe it, 7:30!! My darling husband did everything he could to keep the kido's down stairs and away from sleeping mommy as long as possible. But finally there was a munity and up the stairs they went and next thing I know they are jump up and down on the bed screaming HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

That is when the kido's told me I had presents. Now we had promised NO presents for Valentine’s Day. We just came home from Disney World and that was present enough. Apparently my husband thought I was just saying that, and he purchased something little for me just in case I was being coy and became upset that there were no presents. Now why would he think that? I have NEVER EVER said I didn’t want something when I really did (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). But I really did mean it this time. Nerveless he has met the wrath of Kim one too many times and he came prepared.

First my daughter hands me a present and declares that she is opening it for me. She handed me Tim McGraw’s Southern Voice CD. I haven’t had a chance to listen to it yet but I love Tim so I am sure it will be awesome. That is when my son decided to open my other present a heart shaped box of chocolates. But not any old heart shaped box of chocolates. It was a very special box!!

Photobucket

Yep that is my husband for you; he sure has a sense of humor. He knows that I am obsessed with enjoy the Twilight series. So he figured this would be a fun gift.

That night we made a wonderful dinner which was a great ending to a great valentines day.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a lovely Valentine's Day "_

    ps Popping over from Bloggy Bootcamp. I am also attending and looking forward to meeting everyone :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.