Jan 1, 2010

New Year, New Me

I know, I know, most everyone says this for New Years. I have said this in the past and then next thing I know, its December and the year is gone, along with my resolutions. This year is going to be different I just know it.

So here I am checking number one off my list.
• Start a blog!

Not that I know what I am doing or anything. :-) But I think this will be good for me, sort of like therapy. A little over 3 years ago, I became a stay-at-home mom, at the time I did not understand how hard of a job it was going to be. Its been some time now and I am still trying to navigate through the day the best way I can. Somewhere along the way, I lost myself and have now decided it time to take the bull by the horns and get myself back again. I am hoping that having a blog will help me accomplish that.

So Happy New Years I hope 2010 is as good year for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.